Friday, January 13




Day five of the potter's art challenge....and this camel seen in the window at the Buckenham Gallery in Southwold...is ready, willing and able to paaarrrtay!!
Where do the ideas come from?...I dread to think!
I think this sweet camel is long gone...off partying somewhere classy...but others will follow where he has lead no doubt.
You can always pop into the Potters House here on Heath Road Penketh to see what the potter is conjuring up at the moment.



Looking in  and...



...he's looking out!!

3 comments:

  1. They have such a haughty look....down the nose....who do you think you are? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The camel in the boots was the first piece you put up here that caused me to investigate Alan's work a bit more. Clever is about the best word I can come up with Gerry.

    ReplyDelete

I'm always glad to receive a comment so a big thankyou to all those who leave one.