Friday, January 18

wow....snow at the PHP!!!


We only had to wait a day before the frost turned to snow.
...it's a damp kind of sticking type...just right for rolling and making snowmen...
...sadly no more children live at this address now....
...and I've forbidden the potter to stay out in it...

So I just bunged on the wellies myself, and went out into it...
... and took a few shots of the beauty before the whole lot turned to slush...
...or worse....
...ice overnight.

 




















It's as if the whole garden is just waiting for the spring...
...the trees...the bushes...the tools ...the table and chairs...
...and 
me!

6 comments:

  1. It's still not light here, but I can hear constant dripping outside. It sounds as if the wretched stuff is melting.... thank goodness,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day is enough for me too nowadays Cro...

      Delete
  2. I am relieved to see that you only went out to photograph the garden Gerry - thought for a moment you were about to make a snowman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it wasa the right type of snow....but the wrong type of person!!....she likes her comforts more now!

      Delete
  3. nice...we had snow here as well...spent the day sledding and boarding...bitter cold here today...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou Brian...my grandgirls went out to the hill at the back and with their mum spent the day on their sleds.... I used to love that fun!!!!!

      Delete

I'm always glad to receive a comment so a big thankyou to all those who leave one.