I've been tagged by the glorious Thingy. Love, love her blog...she gets nicely to the nub of the whatever is happening...keeps me up to date with all of that stuff across the "pond" So she has given eleven of us a list of eleven questions to answer and reveal some bits of us not yet know on the world wide blogland.
1.Where's the creepiest place you have ever been, and why? …Oooh! aaah! Well I suppose it would be the house that we called …”the haunted house” …way back in the dark ages of my youth! that would be in Co Down.
2) If you could change your accent, what would it be? … Now then, again in the teenage years I pretended to be French and my friend pretended to be German…mad people.
3) Have you ever 'Paid it Forward?' Tell us what you did? …Gosh I think I’m out of my techie depth for that one !...what does it mean?
4) You can only save one- DaVinci's, Mona Lisa, or, Van Gogh's, 'Starry Night?'… Well anyone who knows me, KNOWS that it will be the blessed Vincent and that glorious “Starry Night”
5)Do you carry an emergency pack in your car? What's in it? …Sadly only mints!!
6) If you were given a five minute shopping spree, where would you go? …Undeniably…The Trafford Centre neart Manchester. It’s a kind of Greek Temple to buying…I can only cope with at the most twice a year!!
7) Bungee jump, or, hot air balloon? …Hot air balloon…I want to go up not down.
8) What is your favorite restaurant, and why? …Probably the Midland Hotel in Morecambe as I can gaze at the sea while eating good food…but there’s a fish restaurant in the south of Spain that would come a very close second…going there soon…hooray!
9) If you could switch lives with someone for just one day, who would it be? …Nope! There’s noone that I can think of.
10) Did you have a mentor and do you still stay in touch? …I had a few…one for my poetry from the age of five…and another for my singing career and yes he is still around…the lovely Pete!
11) If you could only eat one food item for one whole week, what would you choose? …Gosh I have to think about this one….I’d like to say chips or chocolate, but that would then make me sooo sick so I’ll say, strawberries as there is an old saying …if you make it to strawberry time you will make it for another year. …I’m thinking long term.
So all I have to do now is request another eleven to be tagged..and then the game goes on ....or not according to their preference! Then they have to tag another eleven ...but only if they can be bothered!!
So here they are and I shall give them eleven questions to mull over .
Natasha @ amelies house
Kate @ the confusiosity of life
Rosie @ rosie mcclelland art
Jessica @ JWP
Pat @ The Weaver of Grass
Jo @ A Brit in Tenessee
Rebekah @ Big Fun in a Tiny Pueblo
Linda @ Cottage Caboodle
Ember @ Kindred of the Quiet Way
Cro Magnon @ Magnon's Meanderings
Gretel @ Middle of Nowhere
1. What would you do if you won that big one on the lottery?
2.Where would you most like to holiday at this year?
3.What is top of your bucket list?
4.What book are you reading or have just read?
5.What is the first thing that you can remember in your life?
6.What is your favourite film...movie!?
7.If you could change your name ...what would it be?
8.Did you enjoy school?
9.What would you be if you could be anything?
10.What's your favourite smell?
11.Citylife, country or coast...which is the best?