Wednesday, July 6

The Garden Party


It's Wednesday already.
Saturday is nearly upon us.
I say the same thing every time we do this.....
"Don't let me say, 'Let's have a garden party again'!"
The family smile benevolently


I will be glad if I never have to see a scone mix again!


Cakes are in boxes for the pop-up afternoon tea rooms......
this little beauty is the famous "Alan Snape Chocolate Special".





Three sites for the pop-up afternoon teas.
The Summer House,



the American Swing and The Indian Tent!



......bunting is gathering from friends...



Signs and wonders...no actually...plates and cups for thirsty punters
and
Plants are arriving for the plant stall.
A knock at the door...
and these three enormous ...are they toys? ...are presented for, "guess the name!"


The neighbourhood has been informed.


So now it's all up to the weather...
.....and we're in St Swithin's 40 days...
 so I hope he will be kind to us!

6 comments:

  1. Hope it's a lovely sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those tigers!
    And the chocolate cake!

    I'm sure you'll have a wonderful garden party Saturday!

    Grethe ´)

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a cause such as yours (Children's hospice), I wish you all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerry...I need your chocolate cake recipe...now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd LOVE to have a garden party. Or just a garden, come to that. Hope the sun shines bright and the cakes slip down a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a lot of work! Hope it went well! xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm always glad to receive a comment so a big thankyou to all those who leave one.